Insert your username
mobile phone number.
Within minutes, you'll receive an SMS with your password.
Don't have a Quatenus account?
Sign up now
Quatenus terms and privacy
Quatenus is committed to using technology to help you, protect your assets and yourself. Quatenus is also committed to respecting your privacy, location information and the confidentiality of your personal data, traffic data and communications content. We work very hard to keep your data safe.
Quatenus provides this information to help you understand how we collect, use and share your information when you use Quatenus services, website or communicate with us in respect of our services or partner program.
The Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information relating to you ("Personal Information") in the following situations:
Information you provide:
- Administrative data (including name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and user preferences) when you enter into agreements with us or enquire in relation to the services which we offer and/or purchase our services or otherwise contact us to obtain information relating to us or our services.
- Tracking info data when receiving data in the Quatenus Track Portal in order to use Quatenus services.
Information collected automatically using cookies:
Information from other sources:
We receive information from third parties in the course of providing services to you from time to time (including in the processing of payments).
The Data and Information you Upload:
Users of Quatenus services can upload and transmit from their trackers our phones. All data uploaded to Quatenus is securely stored and encrypted. Unless you give Quatenus explicit permission, we will never inspect your stored data and will only measure the volume of your transmitted data to investigate suspected violations of our Acceptable Use Policy. We will never disclose your data to any third party unless we are required to do so by court or administrative order (see below).
How We Normally Use Information About You:
We will only use your Personal Information for the purpose(s) for which you provide it to us including for example to:
- Respond to your enquiries and provide you with updates relating to our services;
- Process requests for services and supply those services to you;
- Process payments;
- Communicate with you about our services (including) promotional offers;
- Update our records and maintain any account information you may have with us;
- Prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website;
- Enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
We only share your Personal Information with our associate offices and appointed agents and sub-contractors from time to time where appropriate and with other entities only as described below.
Associates, Agents and Subcontractors:
From time to time we request other companies to perform functions on our behalf including processing documentation, sending customer communications, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Updates and Promotional offers:
If you have consented in advance we send you updates and information on our promotional offers. If you no longer want to receive such offers, please notify us at info@Quatenus.eu.
In any transactions (e.g. buying or selling of companies or business units) Personal Information generally is one of the transferred assets.
Fraud / Credit Risk:
Where necessary to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk we may exchange your Personal Information with other companies and organizations.
With your consent:
- Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share your information.
- Your Personal info data is never shared with associate offices, appointed agents, sub-contractors or other entities and third parties for any reason whatsoever.
- If you are resident outside the European Union please note that the Persona Information you provide to Quatenus are stored in European Union country, and follow the privacy restrictions law.
- Access to your personal data is only accessible by you and can be done through web portal (www.quatenus.org) or through your Quatenus mobile track phone app.
- The introduction, changing or deletion of data is done voluntarily by you. At any time, you can choose to erase all data concerning you and can even erase all data on your account, with exception of only the information we need to retain for legal proposes.
- You can also delegate the access to your info to other people or institutions. Although, you may withdraw this permission whenever you want, getting immediately to the control of all information.
Personal identification and password:
- All information regarding yourself in the Quatenus Track Portal is encrypted and only accessible by your user or who you delegate this authorization. Neither Quatenus, neither resellers nor affiliates, have any form of access to your personal tracking data.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
- You are able to delegate the access to your Quatenus Track Portal, by another user or institution. You are the only responsible for this delegation, are only should make this if you dealt with all legal procedures required.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure. You must not allow any third party to access your account.
- If you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner, you should immediately change or reset the password. If you have reset the password at quatenus track portal.
- If your Phone, device or personal password for Quatenus Account is lost or it has been stolen, you should block its usage in the Website by changing the password. In order to continue to use the Service, you need to recover the password, and activate it again in the Website (settings icon).
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites:
Our Websites may contain links to other websites (i.e. Google) whose information practices may be different to ours. You should consult the privacy notices of those third party sites as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by them.
We employ security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect from you.
Have a robust and safe infrastructure where the service is hosted. All data are hosted on servers installed in high security data center with restricted access and limited to personnel responsible for managing the same. Communications through the Internet platform services are made through connections to Tier-1 operators, secured with firewalls.
The links between the tracker equipment and the platform services are provided via GPRS communications with the security mechanisms provided by mobile operators.
The data center is protected by a magnetic card system of continuous surveillance and monitoring. The data center is operated in an environment of high availability and security, including:
- Cooling systems N+1 redundant to ensure a backup system will begin immediately, to continue operation in case of power failure.
- Dust control system maintained at a high level, eliminating the circulation of air and dust collecting on any of the equipment.
- System of fire protection and fire risk protocol designed to prevent the possible spread of fire occurrences.
- All cables are securely fastened and suspended ceiling with shelves of cable providing dual routes.
- All data centers are proof of a power failure, and each server connected to a conditioning UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply). In addition, the centers can be supported with independent generator capacity internal and external power.
Telecommunications Infrastructure, Hard links and access the Internet:
Infrastructure enterprise-class is built on a solid base operators backbone network, using double referrals physically distinct paths to provide a safety net for data and applications and to avoid any loss information in the process.
To ensure total security of communications are used firewalls and links clients with end-users through https (Optional).
Mobile network connections built on GPRS mobile operators using the security mechanisms provided by such networks. In service activation refers to a specific APN.
Have implemented various security mechanisms logic of information on different aspects, namely:
- Different levels of use and access to information. Quatenus platform has implemented different levels accesses and information layers. There is a total separation of the information that each of these types of users can access and manipulate.
Health and Administrative data separation:
All your information regarding your administrative data and your personal and tracking data are separated in different databases.
Encryption of communication based on Internet. The only access point platform is through the web server using HTTP or Optional HTTPS communication using digital certificates issued by bodies recognized for this purpose.
Encryption of data in database and storage:
All our databases are encrypted.
Mechanisms of connections between Quatenus Track Portals and service platform:
In order to provide maximum security to the service, the connection between the phone and the service platform is always triggered by Quatenus Track Portal. So, neither the phone can't be access from outside process, neither the service platform can't be access by anyone/anybody that is not a registered Quatenus user.
In addition, it preserved the right of access and correction, particularly given the possibility of the user to delete all your data and to delete all data on your account.
Please note that email correspondence with us is in free format text and cannot be encrypted. Accordingly please do not send any sensitive information such as credit card details or account passwords via email.
Financial Information and payment card details:
We may ask visitors to enter credit card or account information in order to process orders for services placed with Quatenus or its affiliates. Financial information provided via our website or via the Quatenus® portal is transferred to Secured payment brokers like Paypal, Smart2Pay or EasyPay.
This information is processed on a transaction-by-transaction basis and we will not authorize the release of the information with anyone not directly involved in processing the transaction. This information may be encrypted and stored for logging purposes in accordance with applicable regulator requirements.
We don't have access to your credit card numbers and info. Credit card numbers are directly processed by secured payment brokers only for processing payments and are not used for any other purposes. When we use third party service providers for credit card processing services we will enter into a written agreement with such third party ensuring appropriate security and confidentiality measures are in place in safeguarding your personal data.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
When you visit our website we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- To enable the personalization features on our Website (which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages, save language preference data and see information which you have input online).
- To enable us to keep you logged in and authorized to use our services for a period of time.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Website and to help us improve the structure of our Website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Two types of cookies may be used on this website, session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Disabling / Enabling Cookies:
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your browser. Please note that if you disable cookies you may not be able to use all the features of our Website or Quatenus services.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important and we also build products for this. For that reason, Quatenus does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13, without verification of parental consent. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on our Website. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We share your Personal Information and Data with law enforcement agencies when obliged to do so by court or administrative order with appropriate jurisdiction.
How to Contact us:
Delete your Personal info:
If at any time you decide that you no longer wish us to hold any of your Personal Information or wish to change the use to which your Personal Information can be put, please delete your data using the functionality provided in the accounts settings.
Controller of Your Information:
Information which you provide to us or we gather from the Website or in the course of providing services to you is controlled by Quatenus, Serviços e Equipamentos, Lda.
Type the text you see in the image:
Type what you ear:
Get a new challenge
Get an audio challenge
Get a visual challenge
Terms and Privacy